- Arigato Sushi (2012) Ltd. (o/a Arigato Sushi) – Posted by arigatosushi
- Job ID : 24676
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 26 May 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are fully serving Japanese style cuisine in Kamloops. Now we are hiring the experienced cook.
Employer: Arigato Sushi (2012) Ltd. (o/a Arigato Sushi)
Open position: 3
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– May schedule and/or train kitchen helpers.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– 2 years or more experience as cook is required.
– Knowledge of Japanese style food would be an advantage.
Wage: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
Working Hour: 35~40 hours a week.
Working Location: 70-1395 Hillside Dr. Kamloops, BC. V2E 2R7
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet