- Cora Breakfast and Lunch – Posted by email@example.com
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 23575
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 05 May 2022
Cora Breakfast and Lunch
Our restaurant is located in downtown Vancouver and fully serves a wide range of daily menus of brunch and lunch sections. Now we are hiring the experienced Cooks.
Employer: Cora Breakfast and Lunch
Open position: 2
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– May schedule and/or train kitchen helpers.
– Completion of secondary school.
– 2 years or more experience as a cook.
– Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
– Good communication skills.
Wage and working hours: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour with 35-40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: 1368 Robson St, Vancouver, BC, V6E 1C5
How to ApplyHow to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone call please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet