- Sushi California (o/a 1110404 B.C. Ltd.) – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 23243
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Apr 2022
We are fully serving Japanese style cuisine in Vancouver, BC. Now we are hiring the experienced cooks.
Employer: Sushi California (o/a 1110404 B.C. Ltd.)
- Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish.
- Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes and informing the Executive Chef when quality is sub-standard.
- Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
- Maintaining a clean work environment in order to prevent food contamination.
- Regularly taking inventory of food supplies and other products.
- Reporting any problems with kitchen equipment to the manager on duty.
- Sterilizing all utensils, instruments, and equipment used in sushi preparation before every use.
- Communicating with wait staff to ensure that special requests and food allergy considerations are met.
– Completion of secondary school and
– 2 years or more experience as a cook.
– Japanese style food cook experience may be considered.
Wage: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Working Condition: 35-40 hours a week and the 4% of vacation pay is will be paid.
Working (Business) Location: 388 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1R2
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com
Please no phone call in business hours and we will call selected applicant. Thank you for co-operation.
No views yet