A+ Buffet Sushi Bar located in Calgary, Alberta is looking for a cook. This position will be permanent and full-time.
Hired candidate will be required to perform below duties:
– Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods;
– Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies;
– Inspect kitchens and food service areas;
– Order supplies and equipment;
– Supervise kitchen staff and helpers;
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment;
– Clean kitchen and work areas;
– Organize and manage buffets and banquets;
– Manage kitchen operations;
Personality: Flexibility, Organized;
Work conditions: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods;
Wage: 16.00/hour for 35 hours per week. Overtime will be paid as 1.5x regular pay after 8 hours per day and/or after 44 hours per week.
Education – Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience – At least one year to less than two years of relevant work experience; training will be provided on site as well.
Langauge – English
How to Apply
How to apply: by email to email@example.com
No views yet