- Thai Express – Posted by Employer
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 21677
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.50-16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2022
We are looking for an experienced Cook for Thai Express located at 265 Laurier Ave. E Ottawa, ON K1N 6P7 CANADA.
No. of positions 02
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Supervise and instructs helpers who performs duties such as: wash, peel, slice vegetables
- Serve meals are on time and prepare for delivery by using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
- Clean kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness. Store or discard excess food in accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Operate and maintain kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assist in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required
- Assist in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
- Report needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to the supervisor immediately.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 14.50 to $ 16 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet