- The Food Dudes – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 20914
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 19 Mar 2022
We are looking for experienced Cooks for The Food Dudes located at 24 Carlaw Ave #2, Toronto, ON M4M 2R7, Canada
No. of position: 06
The Food Dudes are Toronto’s most trusted hospitality specialists and premier providers of all things edible. A cook must be well experienced in preparing foods and dishes.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Prepare all sort of appetizers and main courses as per menu
- Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food;
- Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 15 to $ 20 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet