- Finest Sausage & Meat Ltd. – Posted by Employer
- Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 20694
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 17 Mar 2022
We are looking for well experienced Cooks for Finest Sausage & Meat Ltd. located at 268 Trillium Dr, Kitchener, ON N2E 1X2 Canada.
No. of positions – 05
- Prepares a variety of cooked Sausages.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepares item for battering, breading, seasoning and marinating.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Closes the cooking area properly and follows the closing checklist for work stations.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
- Ensure health & safety and food safety regulations are followed.
Education: Secondary (high) School graduation certificate or equivalent
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Hourly Rate: $ 15 to $ 20 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet