- MIMI Chinese – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 101057
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 16 May 2024
We are looking for an experienced Cook for MIMI Chinese located at 265 Davenport Rd Toronto, ON M5R 1J9, Canada.
No. of positions: 06
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Prepare all sorts of appetizers and main courses as per the menu.
- Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food.
- Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits.
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily. This includes requisitioning and stocking all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handle, store, and rotate all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, and clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: No formal education required
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $16 to $20 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet