- Fanny Bay Oyster Bar & Shellfish Market – Posted by fannybayoyster
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 13869
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 Sep 2021
Our restaurant is located in Vancouver and fully serves a wide range of daily menus of brunch, lunch, dinner sections. Now we are hiring the experienced Line Cook.
Employer: Fanny Bay Oyster Bar & Shellfish Market
Position: Line Cook
Open position: 2 (part-time is also negotiable)
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– May schedule and/or train kitchen helpers.
– Completion of secondary school.
– Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
– 2 years or more experience as a cook.
– Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods such as grilling, boiling etc.
– Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
– Good communication skills.
Wage and working hours: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour with 35-40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: 762 Cambie St., Vancouver, BC V6B 2P2
How to ApplyHow to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com No phone call please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet