- Pho Dau Bo Vietnamese Restaurant – Posted by Owner
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 92915
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00-18.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-03-20
- Posting Date : 18 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 14 Sep 2023
Working Hours: 35 hours per week /week, 7 hours per day
Wage: $16.00~18.00 (depending on experience)
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay from Gross Salary
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employer Name: Pho Dau Bo Vietnamese Restaurant
Address: #110 4909 17 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2A 0V5
Pho Dau Bo is proud to be your go-to Asian restaurant Calgary for traditional Asian style cuisine such as Pho, Vermicelli bowls, and Vietnamese subs. Our family run Pho restaurant has been operating in the community of Forest Lawn of Calgary’s SE, also known as International Avenue, since 2008. Pho Dau Bo is expanding our reach by offering Pickup and Delivery options.
Pho Dau Bo is the product of our love for food and our cultural traditions. We look forward to seeing more gatherings around traditional Asian style food with family and friends.
· Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food handling practices
· Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge
· Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Help in the preparation and design of menu items
· Produce high quality plates, focusing on appearance, taste, and structure
· Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
· Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
· Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
· Completion of secondary school is usually required
· English language ability is required
· Flexible availability for weekends & holidays
· Completion of college or other program in cooking or at least 1 year of commercial cooking experience is required.
How to ApplyPlease send a resume to email@example.com with “Cook” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet