NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Golden Star Restaurant offers incredible Thai and Chinese food in Terrace. Our extensive menu features Thai and Chinese cuisine, including delectable vegetarian options. We offer a comfortable, casual dining experience, perfect for family dinners or get-togethers with friends and co-workers.
In order to expand our business, currently our company is looking for a full-time Cook that is eager to learn and grow with our team. Applicants must have experience working in a high-volume kitchen, preferably in a fast-paced dining environment.
Title of position: Cook
No. of Positions: 1
Terms of employment: Full-time Permanent
Hours of work: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Location of work: 4606 Lazelle Ave, Terrace, BC, Canada, British Columbia
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
• Oversee kitchen operations
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• May set up and oversee buffets
• May clean kitchen and work area
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• May hire and train kitchen staff.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Completion of Secondary School.
• Must have 2-3 years of cooking experience in a similar environment or completion of education in cooking/culinary.
• Commercial cooking experience in Chinese cuisine would be an asset.
• Ability to communicate in English.
• Able to work well independently and within a team.
How to Apply:
By email: email@example.com
Job Types: Full-Time.
No views yet