- Cafe Villaggio – Posted by Owner
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12903
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00-16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Feb 2021
Working Hours: 40hrs per week, 5days a week, may have to work overtime if needed
Wage: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
Benefits: 4% holiday pay from each pay period
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 1506 Coal Harbour Quay, Vancouver, BC, V6G 3G1
Cafe Villaggio is a cafe and bakery shop in the coal harbour, we bake fresh ingredients every morning. We serve coffee by local roasted coffee beans here, we make our own dessert and we made our own sandwiches and light meals every morning as well, we open 7 days a week from 7am to 6pm, open until 7pm on weekend.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Working culinary knowledge of food preparations such as vegetable stock, salad dressings,
grilling, braising, and various forms of thickening sauces.
• Daily, on-going, assistance with clean-up of all cafe areas which includes constant cleaning,
continuous organization and deep cleaning of general dining space, refrigerators, freezers
and storage areas.
• Assistance at the cash register as needed to ring up customers or field questions
• Stock all food selling areas such as snacks and drinks and assist in putting away supplies and
• Assist with Catering needs which may include preparation, execution, set up, breakdown, and
follow up as needed.
• Learn all aspects of cafe duties so as to provide back up to other cafe employees and must
exhibit strong teamwork skills.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or
other program in cooking or food safety or several years of commercial cooking experience
may be required.
How to ApplyDue to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cook” in the subject line.
No views yet