- Dockside Brewing Company Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Job ID : 62861
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 28 Jul 2023
Our restaurant is located in Granville Island, Vancouver and fully serves a wide range of daily a la carte menus with a wide range of breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and causal lounge sections. Now we are hiring the experienced Cook.
Employer: Dockside Brewing Company Ltd. (o/a Dockside Restaurant)
Open position: 2 (part-time is also negotiable)
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– May schedule and/or train kitchen helpers.
– Completion of secondary school.
– Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
– 2 years or more experience as a cook.
– Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods such as grilling, boiling etc.
– Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
– Good communication skills.
Wage and working hours: $16.50 – $19.00 per hour with 35-40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: 1253 Johnston Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6H 3R9
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet