- Maxim’s Bakery & Restaurant – Posted by email@example.com
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 62562
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-07-26
- Posting Date : 26 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 26 Jul 2023
Maxim's Bakery & Restaurant is a bakery and Hong Kong café style restaurant. We serve Cantonese, Chinese and Western dishes. And, we are selling all kind of breads, cakes, pies and pastries. We also do wedding and birthday cakes customization. Our Company is looking for a full time Cook that is eager to learn and grow with our team. Applicants must have experience working in a high-volume kitchen, preferably in a fast paced dining environment.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May set up and oversee buffets
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- May hire and train kitchen staff.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Must have 2-3 years of cooking experience in a similar environment or completion of education in cooking/culinary.
- Commercial cooking experience in Chinese cuisine would be an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Able to work well independently and within a team.
Location: 257 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X6
How to Apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet