Construction Trades Helper
- Tjariani Kaengombe – Posted by TJPooky
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 27541
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-07-12
- Posting Date : 12 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 12 Jul 2022
Construction Trades Helper 
Suite 1803 – 999 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 0M5
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Language: English Basic Spoken
Job Location: Various locations around the lower Mainland
Hours of Work: 30 – 40 hours
Salary: $21.00 / hour
Construction Trades Helper  – Drywall Helper
- Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs.
- Remove debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
- Clean an pile salvaged materials.
- Erect and dismantle scaffoldings, ramps, and catwalks.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
- Experience is an asset but on the job training will be provided.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible with schedule as late nights and early morning, overtime and weekend hours may be required. Minimum 30 hours will be given.
- Physically demanding.
- All safety gear must be worn at all times.
- Must be a team player.
Only those applicants short-listed will be contacted for interviews.
Please forward all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Construction Helper” in the subject line.
No views yet