27 Feb 2023
Construction Project Manager
- WIT Construction Group – Posted by WIT construction
- Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 89930
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $87360 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-04-03
- Posting Date : 27 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 29 Mar 2023
WIT Construction Group was founded in 2003 and locates in Nanaimo, BC. We provide residential carpentry/renovation/construction services. We are currently hiring a full time Construction Project manager to join our team.
- Facilitate the review and distribution of drawings, specifications, change orders, site instructions, RFI's and inspection reports
- Manage project resources, internal staff, external sub-contractors, and suppliers to accomplish the business objectives
- Oversee the project team to ensure their timeliness, budgeting, scheduling, and quality standards are met and processes are executed
- Ensure timely recognition of potential issues, thoroughly investigates cause/effect, and assesses key factors. Implements appropriate and adequate action plans to resolve with minimal interruption to schedule.
- Ultimately responsible for on time, on budget, high quality and the safe delivery of the assigned projects for the entire project life cycle
- Responsible for project planning including establishing project objectives, policies, procedures, performance standards, risk analysis, quality control, project communication and flow of information
- Effectively communicate with external and internal partners and team members to design, value engineer and negotiate construction contracts to meet timely delivery of the project
- Responsible for tendering, analysis, negotiation, scope definition and contract design for all project procurement
- Ensure that the project is constructed in accordance with design and budget
- Contribute with planning and estimating
- Attend and provides weekly and monthly project status meetings
- Manage financial aspects of contracts to protect the company’s interests and maintains good relationships with clients
- Participate in final inspection of the project along with the Property Management department and have the project team correct any remaining deficiencies
- Works with property management team to address any construction related issues that arise after the completion
- Complete periodic reviews of the completed buildings to implement ongoing quality control measures into any future designs and projects
Requirement for this position:
- A university degree in civil engineering or a college diploma in construction technology is usually required.
- 5 years of experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor or field superintendent, are usually required.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet