NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Spark Construction Company is looking for a full-time, permanent Construction Project Manager (NOC 0711) to join our growing team!
Location: 7188 Curragh Ave unit B, Burnaby, BC V5J 4V9
Wage and Hour: $30/hour, 40hours/week
• Oversee and direct each stage of the construction project to ensure the quality of project completion and quantity on time.
• Plan and evaluate the project budget and construction schedules to ensure project standards deadlines are met according to clients’ needs.
• Supervise operations in the construction progress and assist with the continuance of the project schedule and standard operation schedule.
• Determine the estimated budget for each project and oversee the expenditures systematically.
• Communicate and maintain a good relationship with contractors, consultants, architects, and in-office personnel.
• Evaluate, prepare, and determine construction budget strategy according to clients’ and project requirements.
• Record and analyze construction reports and propose a corresponding plan of action based on analysis and data presentation.
• Prepare, manage and purchase construction building materials to be used for the projects
• Recruit and train staff to ensure that the construction project quality meets the company’s standards.
• A college diploma or university degree is required
• 3+ years of experience in the construction industry is required
• Must be able to multi-task
• Effective time-management and solid organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Team-oriented in a fast-paced environment
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
No views yet