NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Engineered Containment Inc., is a construction and product services organization that focuses on providing customers with geosynthetic containment solutions. We believe that the secret to any successful company are its employees.
We are currently looking for labourers shop and field with previous construction experience . The labourer will be responsible to assist with the installation of geosynthetic material, with a high degree of focus on safety and quality. Progression to technician is relatively fast if you are motivated and like to learn and take on challenges. After your 3 month probation period you will receive an increase in pay and increases continue as you move up.
Visit our website at www.engineeredcontainment.com to learn more about us!
- Must be physically fit
- Valid drivers licence with vehicle mandatory (clean driving record)
- Comfortable with extended periods out of town
- Written and spoken English skills are a necessity as daily written reports are required
- Living Out Allowance
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Must pass pre-employment and periodic site drug and alcohol testing
- Team orientated individual
- Safety focused
- Pay based on experience
- CSTS, WHMIS, Confined Space, Fall Protection, H2S Alive, First Aid – are an asset.
How to ApplyPlease send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you. We look forward to receiving your application!
No views yet