Construction helper (75110)
- Nexus Drywall Ltd. – Posted by xxx
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 84440
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.45 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 19 Jan 2024
Nexus Drywall Ltd. located at Unit 204, 8334 128 St. Surrey, British Columbia V3W 4G2 is looking for a Construction helpers(NOC 75110) to be a part of their team at the earliest.
No of Positions: 02
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Education: Completion of secondary School would be an asset.
Experience: Experience of 01 to less than 02 years as a construction helper would be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet