VIP Pre-Cast Concrete Ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Language: No Specific Language Required
Minimum Education: No Formal Education Required
Experience: No Experience is required and on-the-job training will be provided.
Positions Available: 5
30764 S Fraser Way
V2T 6L4, Canada
Job Location(s): Various Job locations in the lower mainland
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Helper
This Company VIP Pre-Cast Concrete Ltd. is hiring five Full time Construction Helpers to join their team as soon as possible.
The Candidates must perform the following duties:
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring required at construction sites.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels and other equipment.
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
• Safely load and unload and move construction materials to work areas.
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
• Take care of equipment
• Clean and prepare surfaces.
• Ability to Walk stands and crouch for long periods of time.
How to Apply: