- Gilroc Drywall & Construction Ltd. – Posted by Employer
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 37859
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Nov 2021
- Expiry Date : 18 Nov 2022
Gilroc Drywall & Construction Ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Language: Basic English
Minimum Education: No formal education required
Experience: Experience will be considered as an asset.
Positions Available: 3
Business Address: 12949-Glengarry Crescent, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3V 1S9
Job Location(s): Various Job locations in the lower mainland
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Helper
This Company Gilroc Drywall & Construction Ltd. is hiring three Full time Construction Helpers to join their team as soon as possible.
The Candidates must perform the following duties:
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring required at construction sites.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels and other equipment.
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
- Safely load and unload and move construction materials to work areas.
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
- Take care of equipment
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
• Experience will be considered as an asset.
• Ability to Walk stands and crouch for long periods of time.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet