- Newville Drywall Ltd. – Posted by xxx
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32471
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Sep 2022
Newville Drywall Ltd. located at unit- 202,8028 128St. Surrey, BC V3V1V5 is looking for full time/ permanent Construction Helper to join its team as soon as possible
No. of Positions:02
- Load, unload and transport construction materials,
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades, Mix, pour and spread materials,
- Assist heavy equipment operators,
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs,
- Level earth to fine grade specifications, Clean and pile salvaged materials,
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants,
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites,
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction,
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
Experience as a general construction labour will be an asset.
-On the Job training will be provided.
-Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Post your resume
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins please.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet