- Ideal Drywall Ltd. – Posted by xxx
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 85116
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.45 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 24 Jan 2024
Ideal Drywall Ltd. located at 12830 80 Ave suite unit 109 Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 3A8 is looking for a Construction helper (NOC 75110) to be a part of their team at the earliest.
No of Positions: 02
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Education: Completion of secondary School would be an asset.
Experience: Experience of 01 to less than 02 years as a construction helper would be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet