- 1083661 BC LTD – Posted by Singh Rebar
- Job ID : 5100
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $55 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-06-20
- Posting Date : 20 Jun 2019
- Expiry Date : 17 Dec 2019
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Construction Managers (0711)
NOC Job Title: Construction Manager
Construction managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Represent company on matters such as business services and union contracts negotiation
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
- A university degree in civil engineering or a college diploma in construction technology is usually required.
- A master's degree in project management may be required.
- Several years of experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor or field superintendent, are usually required.
- Extensive experience in the construction industry may substitute for post-secondary education requirements.
- Professional engineering status or construction trade certification may be required by some employers.
How to Apply
No views yet