- Vancouver Churchill College – Posted by Churchill
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 14571
- Category : Education
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $40 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 16 Oct 2021
Vancouver Churchill College is a well-recognized language school specialized in English language testing preparation and other academic learning tutoring institution. We are looking for a full-time English Test preparation lecturer who is passionate about teaching and adopts a customer centered approach to working with international learners.
Position: College lecturer
Type: Permanent Full-time
Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
Starting Date: ASAP
Working Location: Burnaby
Responsibilities and Duties
• Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions.
• Work closely with Program Director to meet students’ academic goals in Test preparation Pathway Course, and Business English.
• Performs administrative and team-based activities as needed.
• Assess students upon entrance and develop study plans for them.
• Customize textbooks and reference, Tutor ESL courses based on the student level and needs.
• Develop additional quizzes/tests/assignments/exercises as needed.
• Assign homework and fill in the gradebook to evaluate students’ performance regularly.
• Contributing to the Face-to-Face and Online ESL learning experience.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· A completed Master’s degree;
· More than 2 years teaching experience in any TWO of the IELTS/ CELPIP/ GMAT/ TOEFL preparation system;
How to ApplyApply Now! We are accepting applications immediately! · Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No views yet