- Bhogal Metalworks Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 16284
- Category : Manufacturing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 30 Nov 2021
Bhogal Metalworks Inc. provide our valued customers with high quality laser cut products. From custom made tailored products, to large volume production, our qualified engineering team propose a wide range of items. Our emphasis on complete customer satisfaction has made Bhogal Metal a leader in the laser cutting and custom fabrication industry
We’re expanding our team and always look for passionate and talented individuals to join our company. Details for the current available position with the company is provided below:
Company Name: Bhogal Metalworks Inc.
Position: CNC Machinist
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: 9 Claireport Crescent, Etobicoke, ON M9W 6P7
Salary Offered: $23.50 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and
Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Read and interpret drawings, machine programs, production documents and determine dimensions and tolerances.
• Setup, program, operate, and troubleshoot CNC machines/ vertical milling centers for making the precision components.
• Verify dimensions of parts using precision measuring instruments.
• Mark dimensions and reference points on work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
• Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine, control media as required to ensure quality of production.
• Select proper tools and fixtures required as well as the ability to perform tool wear offset.
• Operate hoisting and lifting devices to load and unload parts.
• Recognize, deploy and properly use inserts, fixtures and tooling.
• Perform basic machine maintenance such as adjusting fluid levels and emptying waste containers.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 7-12 months of experience as a CNC Operator or Machinist is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• A College or Trade diploma in Machining or related field an asset
• Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
How to ApplyBy email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet