- Quality Machining & Metalworks Inc. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 16182
- Category : Manufacturing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 26 Nov 2021
Quality Machining & Metalworks Inc. O/A Quality Gauge & Valve is the only Canadian manufacturer of flat glass liquid level gauges and their associate valves. We have been manufacturing this product since 1987. In addition to these items, Quality has dramatically expanded its manufacturing capabilities, and now offer a wide range of highly competitive products.
Quality Gauges and Valves can be found world-wide in facilities from Eastern, Central and Western Europe, the Middle & Far East, North America, Central America and South America
We’re expanding our team and always look for passionate and talented individuals to join our company. Details for the current available position with the company is provided below:
Company Name: Quality Machining & Metalworks Inc.
Position: CNC Machinist
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: 920 Matheson Blvd. East, Mississauga, ON L4W 2R8
Salary Offered: $23.50 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: Group insurance benefits including medical & dental coverage on a 20% cost sharing basis would be offered upon completion of 6 months of employment period with the organization
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Hours of Work: 32-40 hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Read and interpret drawings, machine programs, production documents and determine dimensions and tolerances.
• Setup, program, operate, and troubleshoot CNC machines/ vertical milling centers for making the precision components.
• Verify dimensions of parts using precision measuring instruments.
• Mark dimensions and reference points on work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
• Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine, control media as required to ensure quality of production.
• Select proper tools and fixtures required as well as the ability to perform tool wear offset.
• Operate hoisting and lifting devices to load and unload parts.
• Recognize, deploy and properly use inserts, fixtures and tooling.
• Perform basic machine maintenance such as adjusting fluid levels and emptying waste containers.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 7-12 months of experience as a CNC Operator or Machinist is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• A College or Trade diploma in Machining or related field an asset
• Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
How to ApplyBy email to: email@example.com
No views yet