- EM Dynamics – Posted by email@example.com
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14831
- Category : Manufacturing & Production
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 27 Oct 2021
Located in Toronto, our 80,000 square foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility reflects our continued emphasis on design, manufacturing and integration.
Our development and manufacturing capabilities emphasize our commitment to grow domestically and internationally as a vertically integrated contract manufacturer. Clients are supported with process control and engineering support in addition to cutting-edge technology. The Quality Assurance division establishes Continuous-Flow Manufacturing (CFM) and Quality Improvement Programs (QIP) to provide continuous product and process improvement. With a strong logistic team we coordinate shipping and receiving, parts inventory warehouse and can provide multiple delivery options best suited for the customer.
We are 100% Canadian owned and operated. For over 40 years, we have taken pride in our commitment to supporting our clients and their products. Our vast experience has helped us develop a strong stature in North American and International markets. Our drive and dedication to keep moving forward enforces a firm emphasis on growth and prosperity.
We’re expanding our team and always look for passionate and talented individuals to join our company. Details for the current available position with the company is provided below:
Company Name: EM Dynamics
Position: CNC Machinist
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: 160 Commander Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, M1S 3C8, Canada
Salary Offered: $24.00 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: Optional shared Group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eyecare coverage
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Hours of Work: 40.0 hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Read and interpret drawings, machine programs, production documents and determine dimensions and tolerances.
• Setup, program, operate, and troubleshoot CNC machines/ vertical milling centers for making the precision components.
• Verify dimensions of parts using precision measuring instruments.
• Mark dimensions and reference points on work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
• Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine, control media as required to ensure quality of production.
• Select proper tools and fixtures required as well as the ability to perform tool wear offset.
• Operate hoisting and lifting devices to load and unload parts.
• Recognize, deploy and properly use inserts, fixtures and tooling.
• Perform basic machine maintenance such as adjusting fluid levels and emptying waste containers.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum one year of experience as a CNC Operator or Machinist is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• A College or Trade diploma in Machining or related field an asset
• Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
How to ApplyBy email to: jobs.EMDynamics@gmail.com
No views yet