- Kamcraft kitchen Cabinets Ltd. – Posted by Employer
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 63613
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $36.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Aug 2023
Kamcraft kitchen Cabinets Ltd.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 3 or less than 5 years of experience is required.
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Machinist and machining and tooling inspectors (7231)
NOC Job title: CNC Machinist
Job Location: Unit 5,13415
76 Avenue, Surrey
BC, V3W 2W2
Kamcraft Kitchen Cabinets ltd. is a well-established company with over 10 years’ experience in the kitchen and bedroom furniture industry. Since its establishment, Kamcraft has grown a solid reputation as a provider to the specific needs of the contract kitchen market, supplying specialist ranges for the public housing sector, private developer market and trade merchants. Kamcraft also produces countertops and vanities range of products designed to provide functional and durable living spaces without compromising on style.
Kamcraft kitchen Cabinets Ltd.is looking for one full-time permanent CNC Machinist to join their team.
• Plan machining by studying the work order and reading the blue prints, drawings, interpreting geometric dimensions and plan complete sequences of operations.
• Read and interpret cabinet drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed
• Select the correct CNC tools in order to perform the necessary machining operations as well selecting correct inserts and fixtures for machining.
• Programming the machine in order to complete jobs or drawings.
• Load up work pieces and set up CNC machine as per specifications.
• Set up, operate and maintain CNC machine to make cabinets and other related products
• Check the dimensions and the stock of work-piece materials required to perform the job.
• Calculate and set controls in order to regulate machining factors while operating the machine.
• Verifying conformance of finished work piece to specification.
• Informing supervisor/production manager when new tools/equipment is needed.
• Ensure machine and work place is safe and clean, routine maintenance on machines must be performed.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-5 years of work experience in the trade or Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program is required.
• Trade certification for machinists (CNC) would be an asset, but not mandatory.
How to apply:
How to Apply
No views yet