- Allied Tooling Technologies Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 16946
- Category : Manufacturing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 Dec 2021
Employer Name: Allied Tooling Technologies Inc.
Position: CNC Machinist
Duration: Full Time
Location: 6900 Pacific Cir, Mississauga, ON L5T 1N8
Salary: $24.00 per hour– Paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None, other than the employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32.0-40.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of X1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances.
• Program CNC machines for making the precision components.
• Check dimensions and specifications by using inside or outside micrometers, Vernier calipers, height gauges, dial indicators, bore micrometers, thread gauges, standardized pins, snap gauges and other precision measuring tools to maintain accuracy.
• Retrieve program, select proper gauges, tools and other measuring instruments.
• Mark dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
• Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjust machine, within capabilities, controls or control media as required to ensure quality of production.
• Report all machine malfunctions or equipment issues to immediate supervisor.
• Perform maintenance schedule on weekly basis.
• Fill in-process checks and inspection sheets to ensure smooth running of operations.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum one year of experience as a CNC Operator or Machinist is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• A College or Trade diploma in Machining or related field an asset
• Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
How to ApplyBy email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet