9 Jun 2022
- DA. Mangatz Inc. – Posted by Employer
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 57629
- Category : Cleaner
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-06-09
- Posting Date : 09 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 06 Dec 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DA. Mangatz Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards; Establish work schedules; Co-ordinate work activities with other departments; Assist cleaners in performing duties; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Additional Skills
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to Apply
No views yet