- Tri-phase Group Inc – Posted by triphasegroup
- Waubaushene, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 27348
- Category : Cleaner
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.10 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 17 Jan 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer: Tri-Phase Group Inc Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent Number of positions: 1 Employment Conditions
Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Employment Conditions Languages English Education No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Canada Boating licence
Experience 5 or more years Location Waubaushene, Ontario
Major Work Area Property Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction services
Type of Establishment/Work Setting Experience: Commercial, Industrial, Residential
Additional Skills Communication Skills, customer relations, cleaning services, construction services, general maintenance services and ability to operate skid steer, landscaping equipment and boat.
- Supervise and coordinate the industrial cleaning work including Disinfection & Decontamination industrial, commercial, and residential.
- Inspect sites.
- Travelling between sites and ensuring sufficient supplies
- Reviewing the daily work checklist and quality of labor work
- Coordinating with the other sites supervisors if needed
- It is required to remain up to date with the reporting requirements of each job site.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of cleaners.
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services.
- Ability to be reside in the area to respond to clients requests promptly.
Security and Safety Bondable, Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract) Transportation/Travel Information
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail; Hand-eye-co-ordination.
Type of Establishment/work setting Experience Ability to relocate to the Waubaushene -Ontario area. Commercial, Industrial, Residential. Type of Equipment Experience
Landscaping equipment, skid steer & boat
Valid driver's licence
Personal Suitability Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
- Work on Industrial cleaning including disinfection and decontamination cottages on islands located in Waubaushene, Ontario.
- Co-ordinate light duty for new construction in the new areas.
- Arrange for additional services in Waubaushene, Ontario including but not limited to repair work, maintenance, and cleaning services.
- Coordinate property maintenance
- Supervise cleaning after construction services in the location.
- Maintenance work of location compound.
- Coordinate activities to provide the cleaning services.
- Prepare worksheet to other departments observing the cleaning standards.
- Inspect sites and to ensure that the safety and cleaning standards are met.
- Hire and training cleaning staff.
- Supervise cleaners in performing their duties.
How to Apply
by fax, 647 494 7803
No views yet