- Tri-phase Group Inc – Posted by triphasegroup
- Waubaushene, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 27646
- Category : Cleaner
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.10 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 12 Sep 2021
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Number of positions: 1
Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Education No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Canada Boating licence
Experience 5 or more years
Location Waubaushene, Ontario
Major Work Area Property Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction services
Type of Establishment/Work Setting Experience: Commercial, Industrial, Residential
Additional Skills Communication Skills, customer relations, cleaning services, construction services, general maintenance services and ability to operate skid steer, landscaping equipment and boat.
- Supervise and coordinate the industrial cleaning work including Disinfection & Decontamination industrial, commercial, and residential.
- Inspect sites.
- Travelling between sites and ensuring sufficient supplies
- Reviewing the daily work checklist and quality of labor work
- Coordinating with the other sites supervisors if needed
- It is required to remain up to date with the reporting requirements of each job site.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of cleaners.
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services.
- Ability to be reside in the area to respond to clients requests promptly.
Security and Safety Bondable, Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract)
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail; Hand-eye-co-ordination.
Type of Establishment/work setting Experience
Ability to relocate to the Waubaushene -Ontario area.
Commercial, Industrial, Residential.
Type of Equipment Experience
Landscaping equipment, skid steer & boat
Valid driver's licence
Personal Suitability Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
- Work on Industrial cleaning including disinfection and decontamination cottages on islands located in Waubaushene, Ontario.
- Co-ordinate light duty for new construction in the new areas.
- Arrange for additional services in Waubaushene, Ontario including but not limited to repair work, maintenance, and cleaning services.
- Coordinate property maintenance
- Supervise cleaning after construction services in the location.
- Maintenance work of location compound.
- Coordinate activities to provide the cleaning services.
- Prepare worksheet to other departments observing the cleaning standards.
- Inspect sites and to ensure that the safety and cleaning standards are met.
- Hire and training cleaning staff.
- Supervise cleaners in performing their duties.
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY by fax; 647 494 7803
No views yet