This position requires an individual who is familiar with an office and manufacturing environment, enjoys cleaning, and who can work independently. The person will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing general use areas such as offices, bathrooms, lunchrooms and locker rooms and certain manufacturing areas. Specific duties may vary depending on the list of specifications required at each plant.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Sweep and scrub lobby, offices, lunch rooms, utility rooms, locker rooms, board rooms, washrooms and stairwells
- Wash all countertops and tables in the lunchroom and board rooms
- Clean washrooms (mirrors, sinks, countertops, toilets, urinals, etc.)
- Empty all garbage bins
- Maintain washroom supplies i.e., hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper
- Advise supervisor of needed supplies such as (but not limited to) garbage bags, cleaning products, and cleaning tools
- Clean out and wipe down fridges & microwaves
- Other duties that may assigned
- Cleaning experience helpful but not required
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Self-starter, willing to learn, able to work independently
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Team player
- Positive attitude toward all aspects of the work environment
- Physically able to reach, stretch, crouch, kneel, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
Hours of work:
30 hours per week (Flexible)
About our company:
We are proud to be the leading Canadian manufacturer of live bottom trailers with our Live Bottom, Hycube, Multi-Purpose Box and new agricultural line, The Crop Hopper. Located on beautiful Prince Edward Island, with more than 20 years’ experience, Trout River Industries has reached out across the world to deliver high quality innovative products and solutions in the USA, Europe, Jordan, Japan, and Australia. If you want know where we are going next, join our team and find out.
What we offer:
- Competitive wage package
- Group benefits package including health, dental and vision
- Group RRSP plan
- Strong team environment
How to Apply
Please drop off your resume in person at 32 Trout River Rd. Coleman, PE between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet