NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Schedule: Full time shifts – Monday-Friday
Location: Vaughan, ON
We have immediate openings for residential cleaners for our Vaughan (GTA) location for a busy and growing cleaning service. Previous experience preferred but not required. We will train. A valid Ontario driver’s license is required. Company vehicle, gas allowance and all cleaning supplies provided. Please send resume by replying to this ad.
Responsible for cleaning tasks in a private home, including dusting, dust mopping, cleaning washroom fixtures, spot cleaning, emptying and cleaning waste and vacuuming of carpets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties include but are not limited to: use of various cleaning equipment, vacuuming, spot cleaning, sweeping, mopping floors, emptying waste bins.
- Restock dispensers containing soap, towels, and toilet tissue.
- Complete periodic equipment checks.
- Observe/practice all health & safety procedures and policies.
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must be reliable, motivated, enthusiastic and a team player, willing to assist as needed.
- Must be able to use cleaning equipment (ie. I-mop, vacuum.)
- Physically able to carry out duties of the position.
- Be able to drive (driver’s license is a must)
We will consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to: email@example.com No phone calls please.
No views yet