- -Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- -Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- -Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- -Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies
- -Stock linen closet and supplies area
- -Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- -Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- -Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- -Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- -May handle clients' complaints.
Job Start Date: asap
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time (40 hrs/week)
Education: No education required
Work experience: No experience required (will train)
How to Apply
No views yet