- Acciona Facilities Services – Posted by Employer
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 27229
- Category : Cleaner
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 06 Jul 2022
We are looking for well experienced CLEANERS for Acciona Facilities Services Canada (AFS). AFS is contracted to do sanitation cleaning at six food processing plants in Greater Vancouver. The Head Office is located at 1952 Bay Street, RM DT0116 Victoria, BC V8R 1J8, Canada. However, you will be required to work in various locations across the Greater Vancouver region, BC.
No. of Positions: 8
- Sanitize facility using high pressure washer hoses to clean meat processing plants.
- Scrub and wipe machinery surfaces and equipment.
- Disassemble, sanitize, and reassemble food processing equipment.
- Sweep, wash and remove any debris and trash containers.
- Apply chemicals and sanitizer to equipment using hoses.
- Scrub or wipe machinery surfaces as needed during the cleaning process.
- Maintains equipment as per procedure, reports any noticeable maintenance problems or safety hazards.
- Clean, disinfect and polish all appliances as well as surrounding areas.
- Report any found items to the managers or hand to lost and found.
- Use approved chemicals to disinfect surfaces.
- Report potential issues to management.
Education: Not needed
Experience & Skills: Experience an asset, Physical capability to perform job duties. Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 19 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Extended Health Benefits, Paid Training.
How to Apply
Please send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet