Child Caregiver- Private Home
- Sarbjit and Kamaljit Lail Private Household owners – Posted by lailcaregiver
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 23861
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-05-11
- Posting Date : 11 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 10 Jul 2021
Salary: $15.20 hourly
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Post-secondary diploma
Positions Available: 1
2170 Merlot Blvd. Abbotsford, BC V4X 0A6
My spouse and I are in need of a Child Caregiver for our minor 2 children on a live-in or live-out basis (optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis). The caregiver will be responsible to supervise, care, provide health, physical and social development of our child. The applicant must be mature, loving, energetic, outgoing, independent, and reliable. Please see the attached document for the full list of duties and responsibilities and skills required for the job and we are looking forward to your applications and thank you in advance for applying.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise and care for our children in our residence
• Childcare predominantly before and after school and full days when out of school.
• Getting ready for school and helping with homework.
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading, and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
• Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals, pack lunch and snacks
• Perform light housekeeping duties, wash clothing, and household linens.
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
• Follow through with disciplining our child according to our methods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the child.
•Assume full responsibility of household in absence of parents.
• Completion of post-secondary is required.
• Childcare or household management experience may be required.
• Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required.
• First aid certification and CPR training are an asset.
• Experience: No experience required
• Able to speak, write and read English.
• We require at least 2 work references
• Criminal Record Check is mandatory
How to Apply
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please e-mail your resume at email@example.com or mail it to 2170 Merlot Blvd. Abbotsford, BC V4X 0A6
Canada and those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview.
We thank all of you for applying!
No views yet