- Ivy Lam – Posted by Employer
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 54244
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 May 2022
- Expiry Date : 10 May 2023
Mississauga -based private home is presently seeking an experienced Child caregiver located at: 899 Hampton Crescent Mississauga, ON L5G 4G5 Canada
No. of Vacancy: 01
- Keep the play area safe and free from hazards while monitoring children consistently throughout the day.
- Sanitize play equipment, games and toys on a regular basis to keep them safe and attractive while minimizing the spread of germs.
- Change diapers, dress children and assist them with their snacks, drinks and meals as needed.
- Teach children the importance of good personal hygiene and health habits, including the importance of brushing teeth, eating healthy food, using the toilet and getting adequate rest.
- Engage in educational activities with the children, including reading, crafts, drawing, coloring and singing.
- Keep an individual record for each child that includes information about his or her behaviors, daily activities, meals eaten, medications received and other important and mundane details. Discuss this information with each child’s parents on a daily or weekly basis.
- Discipline unruly children as needed, focusing on using creative ways to encourage good behavior such as picking up after themselves, participating in the lesson plans and treating each other kindly.
- Create daily lesson plans that are developmentally appropriate, fun and interesting. Lesson plans should always encourage full participation from each child.
Education: – Secondary school certificate
Experience & Skills: -1 year to less than 2 years
Language: – English
Hourly Rate: $ 17 per Hour for 30 to 44 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet