CHILD CARE PROVIDER – PRIVATE HOME (NOC:4411)
- Ambroy-Tandoc Residence – Posted by Adsmanager
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 67836
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $37,440.00 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-09-01
- Posting Date : 09 Sep 2022
- Expiry Date : 09 Sep 2023
Posted on September 01, 2022, by Ambroy-Tandoc Residence
Location: Calgary, AB T2Y 4S4
Salary: $18.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Terms of employment
Permanent employment, Full time 40.00 hours / week
As soon as possible
Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Emergency childcare first aid and CPR
- Employer's home
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
- Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
How to Apply
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)
347 Eversyde Boulevard, Calgary
Alberta, Canada T2Y 4S4
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certificates
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
No views yet