- People & Culture – Posted by Employer
- Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 86777
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20-22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 06 Feb 2024
We are looking for well experienced Chef for People & Culture located at 697 South Service Road Grimsby, ON L3M 4E8 Canada.
No. of position: 09
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
- Hires and trains new kitchen employees to restaurant and kitchen standards
- Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimizes waste, plus works with existing systems to improve waste reduction and manage budgetary concerns
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed
- Advise to customers about various catering and special functions orders.
- Help to Create and maintain a Standardized Recipe Book for all items.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 20 to $ 22 per Hour for 30 to 44 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet