NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Jas Construction Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: No specific education is required.
Positions Available: 5
Jas Construction Ltd. is currently in the process of looking for an experienced Carpenters. If you meet the requirements below, please apply via email, or mail.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
No. of vacancies: 5
Work start date: As soon as possible
Location of work:
#202, 15300, 68 Ave Surrey BC V3S 2B9 Canada. (Candidates are required to work at various locations in the lower mainland British Columbia)
Wage rate: $30.00 per hour, overtime will start after 40 hours per week
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitute,
and other materials.
• Read and interpret buildings, drawings and sketches to determine specifications
and calculate requirements.
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
• Manufacture beams, fence panels and gates, lattice sheet, pre-cut shed kits, and
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in other
• May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or
evening or on weekends, if required.
Working Conditions: Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain, or shine.
Aboriginals, new immigrants, part timers and students who meet the abovementioned
criteria are more than welcome to apply for the job.
Eligibility: No specific education is required & a minimum of 2 years of work experience in
the construction industry
Benefits: Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first
three months of medical insurance, if required.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can mail us your resume at
#202, 15300, 68 Ave Surrey BC V3S 2B9
No views yet