- First Choice Gutters – Posted by CJ
- Job ID : 21136
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 24 Mar 2022
Job Title: Carpenter:(NOC: 7271)
Employer: First Choice Gutters
Location: Cap-Pele, NB E4N 3B1
Wage: 19/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Term or contract- 1 year / full time
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- No degree, certificate, or diploma
- At least 1 -2 years of work experience as carpenter or related field.
· Installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs.
· Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim.
· Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
· Studies specification in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
· Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
· Follows safety rules and regulations and maintaining safe and clean environment.
· Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools or power tools.
· Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowels pins or glue.
· Removes damaged or defective parts of sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
· Inspects ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
· Clean up worksite debris.
· Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling of heavy loads
· Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate
Work Location Information:
· Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate.
How to Apply
No views yet