- NuFrame Inc – Posted by newframejobs
- Job ID : 76927
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 30 Nov 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
NuFrame Inc. is currently in the process of looking for 5 carpenter helpers.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
No. of vacancies: 5
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
3237 190 St #108, Surrey, BC V3S 0L5
Various locations in the lower mainland British Columbia.
Wage rate: $21.00 per hour, overtime will start after 40 hours per week
· No specific education is required but is an asset
· Work experience is not required (training will be provided)
· English language (Basic English is sufficient)
· Handle construction materials such as lumber, tools, and other equipment on construction
· Measure, cut and install framing material
· Use basic hand tools as well as power tools such as saws and nail guns
· Assist in the construction and installation of walls, floors, and roof
· Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
· Weight Handling: 50 – 80 pounds
Working setting: The candidate will be available to work full time Monday through Friday, and
on weekends as required.
Working Conditions: The candidate will be required to work outdoors in inclement weather
including rain, extreme cold, and high temperatures
Benefits: Life insurance, dental and medical
Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first three months of medical
insurance, if required.
How to ApplyInterested Candidates can apply via email: email@example.com or send your resume at 3237 190 St #108, Surrey, BC V3S 0L5.
No views yet