Carpenter, Concrete Forms
- Hi-Tech Forming Ltd. – Posted by Hi-Tech
- Job ID : 14199
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$28-29 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 29 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 29 Sep 2021
Employer: Hi-Tech Forming Ltd.
Position: Full-time Carpenter, Concrete Forms (Code #7271)
– Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
– Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
– Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweights steel and other materials.
– Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
– Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
– Supervise apprentices and other construction workers.
– May prepare cost estimates for clients.
-Education: completion of secondary school is usually required.
– Experience: completion of a three-to four-year carpenter apprenticeship program OR four years of work experience as a carpenter.
-English skill is required.
Wage: $28.00 ~ $29.00 per hour
Working Condition: 35 ~ 40 hrs/week. 10 days paid vacation per year or 4 % of vacation pay.
Other benefit: Proved extended medical insurance.
Working Location: Various location in Lower Mainland, BC.
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet