- Ayac Construction Solutions Ltd. – Posted by Ayacconstruction
- Job ID : 71534
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Oct 2022
- Expiry Date : 13 Oct 2023
We are committed providing the highest level of quality, service and safety in each and every project we undertake. We specialized in concrete formwork with the experience to utilize a variety of modern techniques, such as Peri, Doka, tables, shoring, gang forms, free form systems and more. Now we are looking for the experienced carpenters!
Employer: Ayac Construction Solutions Ltd.
Position: Full-time Form Carpenter
– Interpretation and comprehension of drawings/blueprints and/or taking instructions from site superintendents.
– Performing layout, material take off, planning sequences and methods of work
– Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweights steel and other materials.
– Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
-Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures
-Performing all tasks safely and following all applicable legislation as well as Ayac Constrcution Solutions Ltd. safety policies.
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: Completion of a three-to four-year carpenter apprenticeship program OR 4+ years of work experience as a carpenter.
Wage: $30.00 ~ $32.00 per hour
Working Condition: 30 ~ 40 hrs/week. 4 % of vacation pay.
Working Location: Various location in the Lower Mainland BC.
Business Address: 405 10th. Avenue suite 106, New Westminster, British Columbia V3M 3Y8
How to Apply
How to Apply:
No phone call please! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume by E-mail: email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet