My family is looking for a nanny to help us care for our daughters (aged 5-years and 5-months). Starting anytime from June 2021. We are an engineer and occupational therapist by trade. Total hours would be 30-40 hours/week depending on what you are looking for. We are hoping for a 3-days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, plus optional flexible Tuesday and Friday. Hours would be roughly 7:30AM to 5:30PM although this could be adjusted. Ideally would like to begin with part-time hours and increase to full-time.
Some details about us for your consideration:
· We are in Vancouver on Fraser Street
· Wage: 17$/hr • Employee will receive 4% vacation pay, paid out each pay period.
• Weeks of vacation time with pay: 2 weeks every year
• Paid general/public holidays: BC statutory holidays
• Days of paid sick leave: 5 days / year
Tasks would include:
· childcare for my infant daughter (diapering, dressing, feeding) and meal preparation as she gets older and starts solids.
· daytime activities with infant (i.e. walks in stroller) – post-covid, going to Storytime at Library, StrongStart
· afterschool care for my 5-year old daughter (preparing after school snack, activities)
· school pickup (Dunbar area) for my 5-year old daughter on occasion (typically completed by myself or Grandpa, but may require help with pickup in the event that I or Grandpa cannot do pickup)
· light housekeeping (priorities – keep kitchen tidy, sweep downstairs, run/empty dishwasher: as able- children’s laundry)
· if able to complete full meal preparation, would be a bonus and wage would reflect
We are hoping to find a long-term match.
How to Apply
Please contact me via the "apply now" application on this listing and we can discuss further details.
No views yet