- 1501876 Ontario Inc. o/a Woody Woodmaker – Posted by Rene Berrospi
- Job ID : 33353
- Category :
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Sep 2022
Cabinetmaker (NOC 7272)
1501876 Ontario Inc. o/a Woody Woodmaker
Unit #2 – 45 Brisbane Rd, North York, ON M3J 2K1
Job Type: Contract, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $25.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (1 vacancy)
1501876 Ontario Inc. o/a Woody Woodmaker is a fast-growing company located in Toronto, Ontario, specializes in manufacturing & installing custom furniture, millwork and displays for homes, restaurants, retailers and marketers. We work locally and internationally with corporate, private and creative clients on a dynamic portfolio of commissions in wood, laminate and melamine material, metal, glass and acrylics.
The Cabinetmaker will be responsible for creating cabinets from conception to construction of the cabinet, finishing & installing them. He or she will work using safe work practices with items such as, but not limited to, saws, drills, planers, routers, chisels, chemical compounds and soldering or brazing and wear proper PPE at all times.
- Operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, planers, routers, sanders, jointers, mortisers and shapers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Mark outlines or dimensions of parts on wood
- Study plans or blueprints specifications, interpreting drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners
- Refinish, repaint, repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
- Operate spray booth including: sets up, operates and maintains equipment to coat or paint wooden products, Obtains complete coverage free from blemishes.
- Sand wooden surfaces, stain, faux finish or polish to finished products.
- Education: Completion of high school, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Experience: 4 years or more of work experience as a Cabinetmaker
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: email@example.com
1501876 Ontario Inc. o/a Woody Woodmaker is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.
No views yet