Kamcraft Kitchen Cabinets Ltd.
Business Development Officer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2-3 years of experience is required.
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants(4163)
NOC Job title: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Unit 5,13415
76 Avenue, Surrey
BC, V3W 2W2
Kamcraft Kitchen Cabinets ltd. is a well-established company with over 10 years’ experience in the kitchen and bedroom furniture industry. Since its establishment, Kamcraft has grown a solid reputation as a provider to the specific needs of the contract kitchen market, supplying specialist ranges for the public housing sector, private developer market and trade merchants. Kamcraft also produces countertops and vanities range of products designed to provide functional and durable living spaces without compromising on style.
Kamcraft kitchen Cabinets Ltd.is looking for one full-time permanent Business Development Officer to join their team.
· Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers.
· Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
· Evaluate customer service and store environments.
· Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products.
· Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development.
· Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles.
· Plan and develop E-commerce strategies.
· Provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses.
· A bachelor’s degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required.
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience is required in the same field.
How to apply:
How to Apply
No views yet