Business Development Officer
Business Development Officer
Salary: $30,000 to $33,000
For further information on the organization, please visit www.bizzcart.com/UAT/web/
Who can apply: People residing in Canada aged over 18 years old. Aboriginal peoples, youth, older workers, persons with disabilities, and recent immigrants are welcome to apply.
• Manage Bizzcart overall business development in Canada
• Develop market penetration strategies targeting Canadian customers, including targeted customer segmentation, development of market positioning, partnerships, design and implement advertisement campaign, manage company’s social medias targeting Canadian customers.
• Achieve sale objectives through Bizzcart’s five (5) key services: ads, tasks, rentals, videos, and ridesharing.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of business development strategies, including by negotiating partnerships, establishing an extensive network of contacts in the public and private sectors, increasing company profile through selected social media and targeted marketing campaign.
• Undertake SWOT and PESTEL analysis to position Bizzcart penetration strategies in Canada.
• Lead on future development of Bizzcart services tailored to Canadian customer trends.
• Hire, manage and supervise university co-op students in the areas of IT, business administration, communication, and marketing.
Work environment: Bizzcart values a diverse, respectful and positive work environment where all employees are valued and recognized for their unique qualities, ideas, voices and perspectives.
Language of work: English and/or French
Location of work: Ottawa (ON)
Terms of employment: 2-year contract, extension subject to operational requirements and agreement of all parties. Positions to be filled: 1
In order to be considered, the candidate application must clearly explain how he/she meet the following experience, qualifications and skills requirements:
Experience managing an ecommerce online platform (e.g. managing admin accounts, updating content, monitoring firewall, reporting IT web and security-related issues)
Experience managing social medias for startups, and conducting analysis of marketing trends.
Experience developing promotional videos and ads using Spark, Envato, Biteable, Vimeo, Fiverr, Bannersnack.
Ability to speak, read and write in English and in Mandarin
Knowledge of Canadian and Chinese culture and traditions, business environment,
Knowledge of IT environment, notably iOS, Android, Web, Admin Panel, Front-end, Back-end.
Knowledge of market segmentation and customer trends in Canada and particularly with Canadian population of Chinese origins in the areas of online classified ads, tasks, rentals, videos and carpooling/ridesharing
Knowledge of Canadian government institutions relevant to ecommerce and the service industry.
Knowledge of ads, tasks, rentals, videos, and ridesharing services
Knowledge of SWOT and PESTEL analysis
Attention to details
High school diploma or relevant work experience
Conditions of employment: Ability and willingness to relocate to Gatineau or Ottawa; Ability and willingness to work overtime.
Application; Persons with disabilities preventing them from applying on-line are asked to contact 1-819-923-0846.Communication for this process will be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure accurate contact information is provided and updated as required.
Contact information : Claude Gendron, Cell 819-923-0846, Email: email@example.com
207 Bank Street, Suite 460,
Canada K2P 2N2
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Bizzcart Inc., 207 Bank Street, Suite 460, Ottawa (ON), Canada K2P 2N2
No views yet